Welcome to the blog, Colorado Preppers. Prepping doesn't mean we think the apocolypse is coming or the earth will blow up. It simply means that we are preparing for any eventuality that may strike here in Colorado (USA) ... from swine/bird flu to blizzards to global financial collapse to loss of income and more. // Come learn with us about things like water purifying and collecting, inventory checks and more. However, we are NOT political and not affiliated with any specific religion or group. // FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GO TO WWW.SURVIVAL-COOKING.BLOGSPOT.COM OR TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY BOOKS ON THESE AND OTHER TOPICS, GO TO WWW.VIKKI-LAWRENCE-WILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Prepping book almost ready!!

My survival and prepping for emergencies book was done, then I realized I had forgotten to add sections on prepping for...
...health care crises
...man made disasters
...personal disasters
...accidents
...financial problems
...political / military disasters
and
...culture disasters

Now, please bear in mind that I am certainly no expert. Just a simple woman with a tiny farm and a special needs son, who wants to help people through her writing.

I am researching the above, and will write as much as I can about the subjects (although the topics I know the least about may only have a paragraph or two of info).  Then I will edit, polish, then publish.



p.s. Please check out my blog...  www.survival-cooking.blogspot.com

No comments: