Welcome to the blog, Colorado Preppers. Prepping doesn't mean we think the apocolypse is coming or the earth will blow up. It simply means that we are preparing for any eventuality that may strike here in Colorado (USA) ... from swine/bird flu to blizzards to global financial collapse to loss of income and more. // Come learn with us about things like water purifying and collecting, inventory checks and more. However, we are NOT political and not affiliated with any specific religion or group. // FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GO TO WWW.SURVIVAL-COOKING.BLOGSPOT.COM OR TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY BOOKS ON THESE AND OTHER TOPICS, GO TO WWW.VIKKI-LAWRENCE-WILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Possible Change to Blog

I asked this question on two of my other blogs but thought I'd ask it here too ...

Keeping up with these blogs is very time consuming ... not that I mind, usually! We're getting ready to embark on an intensive homesteading adventure, and may not be able to work on blogs daily.

So... I'm thinking about combining our blogs (cooking, gardening, homesteading, survival, storage, homeschooling, etc.) into one. I would eventually move posts to the new and combined blog.

We have a lot of readers, and I value your opinion. Thoughts?

5 comments:

bugwart said...

U could have new posts on main blog, then after a month u can move the posts to there specialty blogs to make the chain easier to follow.

ThrtnWmsFam said...

Do you mean starting the new blog, posting everything there, and keep the old ones open? Vikki

Anthony Picciano said...

I would suggest combining your blogs. I read your "preppers" blog and was not even aware of your other blogs. Your various interests would work well together, and combined would be more valuable than separate and would work toward simplification. I would suggest "tagging" your content within the blog with appropriate categories. In my blog, http://www.bookoflambs.com/, I have tags for religion, politics, history, and warning signs. Good luck with your decision.

Jake said...

Nothing wrong with combining blogs as I suspect most people are interested in many of those subjects. Just keep blogging!

ThrtnWmsFam said...

Thanks for the input. I've started a new blog ... www.vikkisverandah.blogspot.com and eventually will move postings from this and other blogs over there.

Thanks. Vikki